A Little About Us
We have worked together for more than five years in various constellations, and as a team we give you:
- A rapid grasp of strategic business issues and the ability to translate these into pragmatic communications solutions
- Outsourced marketing and media relations - it is like having an outsourced marketing and PR director when you are too small to have one on your payroll full-time. It is also like have a PR/media relations agency you can trust who will help you understand what you need to do in order to get noticed and who will monitor and manage relations with journalists on your behalf
- Creative services industry knowledge - we have both in-house and agency experience of working with media, design, advertising, digital technology, TV and music industry companies
- A clear understanding of, and delivering on your PR opportunities, and a commitment to ensuring they're always in line with the overall communications strategy
- Access to relevant external expertise - experience gained from handling a broad variety of communications challenges on behalf of others
- Persistence - we ask the right questions until we have the right answers
- Trustworthiness - we deliver both to clients and the media
- A clear focus on getting things done - with no compromise with regards to professionalism
- An impartial view not influenced by internal politics
Rassami Hök Ljungberg - Director
Rassami has over ten years experience of in-house corporate and marketing communications strategy and tactics in a wide variety of professional services (B2B) industries such as:
- Design and new media (Razorfish)
- Branded content (Stream\TBWA\)
- Advertising (BBH)
- Publishing (Asia Inflight - Ringier)
- Logistics (BTL-Schenker)
- High tech
Rassami's key strengths include:
- Corporate communications
- Strategy development and implementation, e.g. brand positioning and building, core messaging, media relations and strategic PR
- Achieving increased brand recognition and raising company profile
- Crisis communication
- Protecting company value, client and partner relationships
Rassami has a range of international experience and is well-versed in communicating to diverse audiences from different cultures. Her strong cross-cultural communcation skills are the result of having worked in international groups (Swedish, Swiss/French, American and British) and across a wide range of markets (Europe, Asia, and Scandinavia).
As co-founder of 2Pears - the team that creates opportunities and events to inform, educate and connect entrepreneurs and startups in music, media and technology - she is also the Content Director of all our seminars and events. As such she identifies relevant issues and topics to be discussed by a cross-section of cutting-edge and insightful industry people.
Tracey Snell - Consultant
Tracey is a skilled media consultant with 13 years experience in PR and journalism, specialising in the B2B high-tech and music sectors. With over 11 years of experience as a journalist, she has written and edited for titles such as Music Week, PC Week and Computing. A former account director with Beattie Media in London, she led the office's then-fledgling new media business.
Tracey's core strengths:
- Identifying and working up stories for trade and national press (news and features)
- Devising and implementing PR strategies, including managing supporting marketing programmes for new product launches or brand awareness campaigns
Tracey has a proved track record in building company and brand awareness in core media through the tactical use of PR tools including news announcements, case studies, feature programmes, media tours, executive profiles, launch events, competitions and media training.
Past clients include: Duracell, nme.com, Abbey Road Studios/Interactive, Wstore and Oneview.net.